Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Companion!!


Dear Family,                                                                                         6-11-12
     Well this week has actually been a little slow because of a little bit of problems with our pensionista. She doesn´t talk to us that much, but we are switching houses this week, our new apartment is so sweet!! I´m excited, we have 3 baptisms this weekend, we did a fast with two of them this week to help them with the word of wisdom. A day after the fast he asked us "when is the next fast, I want to do it again, I felt really good even though I was really hungry!" it was really special. So we are working with Wilder, Rosalia, and Jose. Their Awesome! 
      My companion is leaving tomorrow! He is going to have another companion from my group and I´m going to have another companion from his group. His name is Elder Guerrero, he´s from Costa Rica, so that cool. I don´t think I´m ever going to have a companion from peru! lol crazy huh? Well we will just be seeing how everything goes this week with the baptisms and transfers. We have another area in the Zone opening up so that will be cool. Time is going by really fast. 
     I talked to Sis. Dorius about you guys coming out and she said she hates it when parents come out to pick of there missionaries. NO JUST KIDDING, she said she loves it and they as well would like to maybe go out to eat with you or have a family night with them. I thought that was awesome, and so she told me that you would come out as close to the finishing date as possible or maybe a couple days before. I finish the 27 of November and you guys could maybe come out 24 the Saturday before or something like that. So that’s a little bit of an idea from all of you to make plans BUT i´m not to worried huh? lol love you guys.
        I love you all and hope everything is going good! I pray for you all every night in my personal prayers and miss you all!
    Love,
            Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment