Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Good hard working week!

Dear Family,                                                                 9/17/2012
      well everything this week went very well. We now have 3 baptismal dates, 2 for this sat. and one for the next day.  We could have more for the next weekend. We need to work hard though and just help a couple people take first step of baptism to bless their lives. I’ve been doing a lot of work visits this week and it’s been interesting. We are doing to visits a week and so I don´t feel like I´m ever working with my companion, as well we are trying to help the zone so much and we go and study with them and lose a lot of our own study time. It’s been actually a crazy week, switching areas and doing service. It’s been fun though because we are doing the abb program and its keeping me in shape! I´m going to come home looking built....I hope! 
      We have been just working out tails off this week so not much to report. I´m going to finish right now so I can send ya some picture a little later with some time because a lot of the time here was used for the zone and i didn´t have time to write you guys. I´m going to go put my pictures on my usb and send ya´ll some a little later today!!

love ya guys and hope everything is going well,

    Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment