Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear Family and Friends, 3-21-2011
This week has been a lot better and we are having success. Right now we have 5 baptismal dates and 4 this week. The great Familia Ortega,. I think they are so ready to be baptized and feel the joy of the spirit with them forever. They are a great family, they haven`t had any problems with any of the commandments. We still need to teach the law of Chastity but I`m positive they won`t have a problem with this, they didn`t have a problem with the law of tithing, just lots of questions because they are professors and like to understand everything. They are so ready they just need that little nudge into the font. I`m so excited though for this because I had the wonderful opportunity to find and teach them and I feel they are like my best friends. They are like, we remember you’re Spanish when we first meet you and it has improved a lot. I remember I could barely talk to them our first visit and now I can almost understand everything and say what-ever I want to them. They know my Spanish is miserable but they always try to understand me. I know when people try to understand me and when people don`t, because if people don`t try they just can`t understand anything I`m saying and I drives me nuts sometimes but I just try again and learn. But that is my big goal this week, 4 Baptisms. This family attended a baptism sat. , it was so good for them.
Besides that this week has been normal, not much to report actually or I just don`t remember much. Oh we don`t get a P-Day today because we are going to the temple Friday and that’s going to be awesome, and so that’s our Pday this week, only get to email today and back to work. Ummm a lot of people not in their houses for appointments this week but we managed. I think we will be able to have more success and we had 5 investigadors at church which was good and are getting help from members but our mission leader in the ward wants to help us but every time we have a time to meet and go find people he never shows and so I`m losing my trust in him, a little sad but if he says something then he needs to do it at least one of these times. Ummm I still don`t know about the package and I have no idea if the zone leaders have even gone to the office to pick up letters and stuff, which is sad but I don`t know.
Well I don`t have anything to report more just working hard and pretty tired.
Con Mucho Amor,
Elder Corbett

p.s. Oh yeah, Un Perro Me Mordìo tambien, ;-) love ya tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment