Monday, September 12, 2011

Transfers come transfers go and Elder Corbett stays!

Dear Family and Friends, 8-22-11

Well another transfer comes and I guess there is just someone more I need to find. I just can`t figure out where but this transfers going to be the best, we only had 2 baptisms this last transfer but this next one I`m looking at 5 or 6 and they are a little more sure then in the past. but we will see what happens. One is the best his name is Andres and this last weekend he was AWESOME he loves going to church and all the activities and we taught the word of wisdom last week and he doesn`t drink a lot or anything but sometimes he`ll have a cup or something at a activity because its normal here, but we went to his house yesterday and he told us he went to an activity and he was so excited to tell us that he didn`t drink a drop! We were so happy we are hoping he will except the invitation and be baptized this sat.

Oh and I got your package this last week and oh so good all the things it has and just loved it all. I`m going to celebrate today with some other missionaries my birthday again because I didn`t do anything. But I love that tie everyone is always jealous of all the ties I get in my package because they are the best! We are still working hard, I just don`t like doing contacts anymore because it’s just the same place for the last 7 months doing the same things ALL DAY!!! I`m doing it and trying my best and the other elders in our ward had 8 baptisms this week and they were great, I actually was the one that started the teaching of one of the families when it was all my area and now they are the best so I got to baptize the sister because she remembers I found her family and then another family that they baptized was a reference of ours that I gave them and they just except everything but its cool that by little things great families are brought into the light, so that was a good experience for me.

Besides that I can`t think of anymore things to tell you guys because I have been just so nervous about transfers and I was 100% sure I was out of here and so now I`m astonished. But it’s awesome!!!

Anyway thanks for all your prayers and love and I will read all your cards after but they always make my day!!! Love you all and take care!

Con Amor,

Elder Corbett "El Anconero"

No comments:

Post a Comment