Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nothing much has happened here!

Dear Family and Friends, 9-12-11

So this week has been a lot of normal work, We did go running this week for our exercise along the beach and that was a lot of fun. We did go to the Beach last P-Day and that was pretty fun, took some cool pictures. The tide was coming in and me and Elder Driessen were on the beach near this cave and all the sudden the water raised a BUNCH in like 2 waves and we got stuck for a minute and the water got up to like our knees and my companion took some pictures but it was crazy because the water came from NO where, we were on dry land before the waves. We going back today with our zona and so that will be fun and we`ll see how high the water is then. I KNOW I`m not supposed to be in the water AT ALL, I`m not going in and I didn`t want to get wet that was the only time last week I touched the water, but to be honest, it felt good.
OK to be straight up honest I can`t think of anything special to tell you guys this week except that you all need to read the BOOK OF MORMON!!! I love that book and I have never understood it in my life like I do now. And when your reading keep a page or notebook to the side to write things down. there are a lot of times we mark our scriptures and then after don`t know what was so cool about that verse but I just finished reading alma and during the time I was reading I wrote bullet points and I have about 5 pages of bullet points just from alma and the reference to the scripture with it. ITS awesome and will be as well the best when I want to prepare a talk and can look through my own notes to find scriptures. I love that book. Especially alma from 30-42 or something like that. Those are the best! I`ll write you all next week about how I feel when I finish. I need to finish this week! I`ve also been super busy with a lot of things as a district and zone.
Love,
Elder Corbett
p.s. Ya I`ll try to think of something good about everyone, mom, I`ll have to look past all the bad things! ;-) jk I Iove my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment