Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yoshi!

Dear Family, 3-5-12
Well this week went by super fast. Its so true when your mind is in the work time just goes by super fast. especially if you are having baptisms. We had another baptism this week of a young man named Yoshi who has completely changed his life around and repented of a different life before. That’s the beauty of baptism and repentance. Maybe next week you`ll get the pictures and as well I would like a family picture or other people who receive this I would like a picture of your family. I feel after reading these emails you guys have all changed dramatically. So I want pictures. And of this Randy kid, send me a pic so I can pray and know if he should go out with my sister. When we go to BYU together, Kate, before every date those guys will need an interview with me so they don´t mess with my little sister. haha I still remember so many years ago when mom yelled at Kate because she said she liked someone. Wow the times have changed, I don`t feel like these little kids aren´t allowed to get older its just weird. and Brandon going on dates?, I still feel he´s that newly called Deacon. But I love them all. And I would like also like a picture of the ward. I have a picture of me, like a profile picture and I`ll get that to you as soon as I put it on my USB.
Anyway I got to baptize Yoshi and then Sunday during the sacrament meeting they as well called me up to confirm him and give him the Holy Ghost. It was a really special experience for me. We are trying to encourage him to go on a mission in a year and then he will be a great leader in the church. If he puts his mind to it and doesn´t fall he will be a great leader. We talked in ward counsel a lot of how we can keep him active in the church. I´m really loving this ward we are helping them out a ton and loving the time with my companion. We are working hard so don`t worry. If there is anything word of advise I can give you is when you really don`t know what to do or feel bad, PRAY! It may not make the problems go away but your spirit will be full. I know that is true and I know that Jesus is the Christ and he paid for every single sin we have committed. Love you all and hope you all have a FABULOUS week, keep a smile on your face and be firm in the faith and you will see a miracle this week in your life. I know that is true and promise you that.


Love ya,
Elder Corbett

p.s. I should get my package tomorrow. Its at the post office from what I heard a week ago and they tried to take it out but they didn`t have a paper with my signature so couldn´t take it out. Tomorrow I´m hoping I’ll get it! love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment