Friday, July 29, 2011

I think my name is written in gold under Ancon!

Dear Family, 7-11-11

I just learned about my transfers. YAHHH NADA!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is going to change. Every 6 weeks I think I`m just going to call it "false Alarm"! So its a good thing I just have a great week planned and ready so we can have a lot of success. Almost no one changed in our area, but that’s ok it’s going to be fun. Me and my companion were joking around this week that we will come to look at the sheet of transfers, " ahh wahoo everyone changed Except 2!....and why is there a heart that says forever through their names." LOL I`m never getting out of here, but that’s ok I guess, there are some more fish here to catch!

I love this ward and the area, I`m just having big problems with the other side of my ward who aren`t really working. It’s really sad what’s happening because the members love me and my companion Elder Lopez and will always give us a reference when they have one, and the members who are on the other side of the ward don`t give there references to them they give them to us and say we want you to teach them. Well that’s the problem I`m having right now and trying to work it out, but it’s been bugging me a lot because the problem elder did Transfer as I there is hope..

In other news we are finding lots of people to teach and lots of people that need to get married!! I never thought I`d have that problem like other areas but we have been finding a lot of them this past couple weeks and need to find others not just them that will really progress. We have a baptism this Saturday, He is an old man that lives alone and is just wonderful, the first time we went in and taught him we felt like we should invite him to be baptized and he accepted and has now attended 3 times to the church. It’s wonderful, I don`t feel like a newbie anymore which is awesome. Now that I almost have 8 months its going by really fast and just feel like I`ve been doing this my whole life. I don`t know any other life, and besides that more than 1 area! This president is crazy but I love him!

Umm I did get my package, I`m going to get it from the zone leaders today! WAHOOO!!! I’m so excited! Thanks and the only thing I can think of for this package is a memory reader for XD because I can`t find one here that works and I know you guys have one that I left. But that would be awesome!!!

Anyway everything is just great and dandy!! Love you all and thanks for everything and for your letters I`ll read them after. ;-)

Love from the Anconero,

Elder Corbett!

No comments:

Post a Comment