Monday, February 13, 2012

Working hard!

Dear Family and Friends, 2-6-12

wow what a crazy Transfer! I´m going nowhere again! So after this transfer I will be in this area for 4 transfers and 1/2. I think I want to get to know a little more of the mission! Haha just think I´ll have 16 months and just 2 areas! That’s a little ridiculous to me! Well anyway the work presses on! I´m going to be working hard these next couple weeks as well with the same companion and we actually have a lot of progress in the area. We had 6 people come to church and so that was way awesome and as well an attendance of 118 which is pretty good for us! We are trying to help the leaders take control of the quorums or groups and as well think about the missionary work that we need to be doing. We are trying to go out more with the members and get them excited to work. We do have one problem here in the ward though and that is I´m ward mission leader LOL. No not really but I feel like I´m doing everything that the ward mission leader does. We are trying to get out mission leader to recharge the batteries and go back to work in his calling.

Oh the other sides, we had a investigator named Ana, who at first didn´t want anything to do with the church she Catholic and as well attending another little church group but she likes our teachings and came to church yesterday after a couple of weeks visiting here. It was pretty cool to see here there when we walked in to Sacrament Meeting. I then taught the Gospel Principles lesson and realized that I love to teach! I feel like I´ve become an effective teacher that involves everyone in the lesson and makes sure everyone understands. We learned about agency yesterday! Well besides that me and my companion are trying our best to get along and work hard. He´s un interesting guy and hope everything goes well this next transfer with him!

Ummm and think that’s all I love you all and thank you for your support and love. I know this work is true, I know the church is true and God has given us commandments for our happiness and protection that make us free!

Love,

Elder Corbett

p.s. How did BYU do in football and hows it going with there basketball game this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment