Monday, May 14, 2012

Do you believe in miracles?


Dear Family,                                                                                                           4-9-12
      Well this week was a very good week. We worked hard and not just us the entire zone! Me and my companion are very pleased with the work that everyone has been doing, we are working as a team and very united, I feel very privileged to be able to see the hand of the lord working to push his work along. Well to give a little update of the story last week, this family we taught and had that wonderful experience, Davan Family, they all came to church yesterday. Their daughter ,Rocio, is going to be baptised this weekend and she is just wonderful and excited. As well there are 2 others who will join her, Ana, and her son, Geraldo. Its been a good week, we did loose some time with my companion going to the clinic for his tooth but besides that pretty much some good work. We had a miracle amount of people in sacrament meeting, 18 investigators and just about all who loved it. I was talking to my companion why so much success, its like the doors are just opening and the heart listening, we talked about it a little and remembered when Elder Nash(area authority a year ago) who came a talked to all the mission and with the missionaries personally. he said God puts prepared people where prepared missionaries are, God won´t put someone prepared in the path of missionaries who aren`t prepared. We don`t feel we have really done anything big or great but we are finding people prepared and we are prepared to do the work. I also feel that these are blessing from only my work right now as a missionary but because of all the work and diligence I´ve had during the mission and even before. The blessings don`t always come right when we want them, blessings are being pored out above our heads right now until there really is no more room to receive them. I know that this isn´t my work and He is at the head. I love the Lord with all my heart and will serve him to the end. I love being a missionary and wouldn´t be anywhere else. Its a life changing experience.
     Love you all and hope easter was very special. Take care and remember if your prepared God will put prepared people who need help in your way,
           Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment