Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I love my mission!


Dear Family and friends,                                                                            4-30-12
      We had 3 baptisms and Confirmacion this week, a week of great success and we are trying so hard to help this family (Davan) to pray and know if the restoration is true so that they can feel that god is telling them this is right. They attended again this week and just loved it! 
      Well I´m just out of time so I just want to bear my testimony that the Savior lives. He is the very son of God. God does exist and loves us so very much. The mission I´m serving is blessing one life and that is my own, the Godhead blesses the rest, i´m happy everyday I wake up and can put on my nametag as a representative of Jesus Christ. I love the people in Peru and just enjoy this life here and I my joy is full in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know he loves me and everyday he is happy if I stay on the right path. Don´t loose your hope! If you lose hope you loose alot of other things as well. love you all and thank you for your support and joy. May God bless you and guide you!

Con Amor,
    Elder Corbett

p.s.No changes in my area!

No comments:

Post a Comment