Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Things are going to get more challenging now!


Dear Family,                                                                                                 5-7-12
     Well this week was a little hectic and doesn´t look like it’s going to get any less hectic this week. We had transfers getting money from the bank, Zone Leader Council. And so just stress, stress, and stress. Yesterday I was just worn out! I was so tired at church that I almost just wanted to sleep right there, but we kept working on. On the other side we did have some success we have one baptismal date for this Saturday, a young adult who is from another part of Peru but is living here with his family who are super strong in the gospel. We are still working with this family but its been a little hard to get them to have an answer about the restoration. This week we have a bunch of Training for the leaders of the mission. It will be fun but as well just stressful, and my companion is going to the dentist every week. 
      This area is really awesome though, we are finding a lot of people to teach. 10 people came to church this week so we are still doing well with the assistance and a married couple came yesterday, finally for the first time. Beni and Mario, They are awesome and the missionary before taught them but they never attended to they left them to grow a little more and then we came back after a month of not visiting them and this time they are feeling the spirit big time! It’s so wonderful how the spirit just opened the hearts of these people. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I love teaching it, I love the joy and hope it gives people. It’s a wonderful life as a missionary.

But this week as well I´ve missed you guys. I´m excited to skype next week. I´ve gotten over my fear and the president said we could skype and there is a member who does our laundry and she has a fast computer with internet and a camera and so we talked to her and made quickly an account. So I’ll call you guys quickly tonight to coordinate it and then we will talk next week on skype! So I can talk to Logan and Heidi easier and not just one phone to the next and have that difficulty! It’s going to be cool! I want to see my nephew too!!! Well I’ll call you guys tonight maybe during FHE so answer. I love you guys a lot and I’ll be working hard this week! 
    Love,
            Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment