Monday, May 23, 2011

Mothers Day

Dear Family and Friends, May 9, 2011

Well I guess I talked to you all yesterday so this probably won`t be to long but it was so nice talking to you all and hearing your voices again. I can`t believe I have to wait till Christmas to talk to you again, but I can`t believe mother’s day is already past. This whole thing just feels like a dream and before I know it I`ll be home and studying again. Wow they just told me my time is up I guess I wasted to much time reading emails and writing the president. But you all heard me yesterday! My thought for this week is there is a time for everything! Sometimes we think when we have to choose between two things and don`t know which to choose and we pray and pray and ask god for an answer and we just think, I`m just as lost and when I started and I think sometimes if we are doing what is right we can choose either. People always ask the apostles, am I really following the spirit or is it just me? The apostle answered, don`t worry and just do what is right. Just do what’s right and you can sometimes choose either option. There is a time for everything!! And right now for me it is my time to work and get lost! I love you all and hope to hear from you more this next week!

Con Mucho Amor,

Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment