Sunday, May 22, 2011

What a crazy week!

What a crazy week!

Dear Friends and Family, May 2, 2011

Well i don`t have much to say today because I don`t have time to say anything because I sent a huge letter to the president and then when I sent it, it didn`t send and so I had to write it all over again and it was just a huge hassle and a lot of time but there were things I needed to tell him.

Anyway we had one baptism this week which went well; we really had 4, 2 for the ward, 1 for the other missionaries, and 1 for us. We only have one ward we work with they work really well with us. Yesterday I went and talked to all the teachers and priests and took down what day they could go with us in the week and so we have someone for every single day and we are going to try and have a member at as many lessons as we can this week. Our goal is 15 lessons with a member!! WAHHOOO! Ummm I did get to baptize one of the little boys that just turned 8 because he wanted me to baptize him. It was really sad though because on our way to prepare for the baptism we took a bus from another ward where I just had 2 interviews and I forgot the bag the bus with 4 baptismal clothes. Typical Elder Corbett, but hey the baptisms rolled forth. It was so sad because I didn`t realize for about 30 mins. and then I was trying to figure out what to do when people were starting to come and this little boy that was so excited to get baptized and I promised I had clothes for him came up to me and said "which clothes are mine?" I wanted to cry because I had lost his clothes! I was almost speechless and I said "we are looking for them right now, don`t worry your baptism will be great!" but I wanted to cry and we found clothes from all over the place and the baptisms rolled forth.

Sorry I`m out of time now but I`m exactly sure what the procedure is for calling me but I was just told you`ll(family) be getting a call from me tonight to set up a time and make sure everything works and we will set up a time to talk next Sunday! ;-) I know its family night but if it’s a weird number please pick up anyway!!!

Love you guys talk to you real soon!!

Love you all and thanks for everything!

Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment