Sunday, February 16, 2014

HUACHO!!!!!

Dear Family,                                                                 9/10/2012
       This place rocks!!! I love Huacho. I´m really close to the beach and its a little bit of a different feel but I like it. Its like Lima but its smaller, and the traffic is not crazy. We live just a couple blocks from the beach and when we go up on some hills that are in our area there is a sweet view. Our Pension is the best, I love this family! Sometimes when we have a little bit of time after lunch we will play a quick game of skip-BO or Monopoly Deal, I have now even taught them Zonk! So they are a very fun family and I love them to death already! We have a baptism for the next 3 weeks planned and we are going to be working hard to have 5 baptisms this month. We actually lost a ton of time this week. We have transfers Tuesday and so after lunch we came out here with all our stuff and it take 3 hours to get here. Then Wednesday we had to go back at night for the Zone Leader council Thursday and we stayed the night in the offices. and then Thursday after lunch again travel back to our area. We lost 3 days this week but even with loosing days we had almost the best numbers in the Zone so we need to help a lot of the Elders work more effectively. 
       My companion, Elder Diaz, is awesome! Really funny, at first I was a little nervous but he´s way cool and we teach well together I feel. We are going to work our brains out these next two transfers, and I really hope he doesn´t get transferred this next transfer because that would be a little sad to not end with him. We will see what happens though. All of the members here when I meet them and tell them how much time I have all freak out and get excited that I´ll be ending my mission here, it’s kind of funny but I´m liking the ward and its members. They are all very willing to help us and come with us to appointments, we actually did division yesterday and I felt good because I didn´t get lost and I only have like 3 days working and learning the area! We will be working hard this week and tomorrow I´m excited too that we are going to have a Mulit-zone conference. So I´ll see a couple of my companion that I haven´t seen in a while!
      Anyway that was about my week and everything is going very well!!

Love,

    Elder corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment