Friday, February 28, 2014

Last minute things

11-26-12
Hey I´m getting kind of nervous...lol. But everything is going to go well. Ummm...I haven´t had the time to go check out the hotel but I will go tomorrow at least to know where it is. Are you both going to bring a cell phone!? I was thinking bring them both, not to use them in Peru but to use them when we are traveling back so if anything happens we can contact each other. Well if you don´t want to do that that’s fine but I do need the numbers you’re going to be using. If you have any questions you can call the office number I gave you or this cell phone: 971126025. I´m going to check this tomorrow morning to get those numbers before you leave, anything you need let me know. And I´ll be calling you if I can! love you so much!

This is the plan: 

Monday: come in get comfortable
Tuesday: Transfer meeting - La alborada - Miramar!!!
Wednesday- Huacho
Thursday- Cusco
Friday- Machu Pichu
Saturday- Come back- Go to temple- eat dinner with President
Sunday- Church in San Diego - Go to Rob´s house
Monday- Miraflores- Go home! 

Wow I feel like this whole week I’ve been in a kind of limbo because I´ve been like going around with other missionaries to say goodbye but I´m not going home yet. It’s like I’m dead but alive at the same time. It’s kind of weird; I think the real life is hitting me again! 

Love you so so much, and see you in less than 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment