Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just a sec Exciting!!!

11-19-12
I`ll send you all something soon about my week but my time ran out emailing mom and things for the mission. I`ll write you later or at night if I can!

Love,

   Elder corbett

11-19-12
Ok I need to figure some things out then. We will be in contact a lot this week I think because I`m not going to have much to do, I`m leaving my area tomorrow to go to Lima. I`m going to be staying there the whole week pretty much and having for example my interview with the president and we have like a tour and things. I`m going to be there figuring all this stuff out. Umm don`t worry, bring the blow dryer the plugs here have both the ports. It’s like a double thing they always have, it’s kind of cool so I have never worried about the adapters and my things are just fine. Yeah I think we can work that out with Rob. I was thinking that night spend it with you guys and the Dorius Family. They wanted to do something too but I will talk with them because I`ll be there in the offices all week! Just send me messages during the week with any question, I`m sure the president will be fine with me checking it to make sure everything good, and plus it’s not like I`m going to have all that much to do because I can`t work (I won’t be in my area) and I don`t need to really say goodbye to my area just yet because I`m going to go with you guys. I was thinking about some things we could do, and I was thinking it would be cool if you guys could come up here to Huacho, but I don`t know if you would want to do that. It’s like 2 1/2 hours but so pretty the drive right along the ocean side and beautiful views. But I`ll think about it a lot, it’s not expensive by any means so that’s not what I`m worried about, just time and you can really see all my areas in the mission!!  Umm if you are talking with Elder Guerrero, Yes!! he was my companion for 6 weeks and was like one of the best companion I had, he`s way fun and I`m thinking I might go with him to the airport to pick you guys up with him and we can come back together because it’s close to the offices and we can help you out if the money and anything else. Umm don`t worry too much about transportation, I know pretty well the system in Lima, we can always take a bus or taxi, and I can find a taxi real easily and at Peruvian price. I got pretty good at that in my time here, it’s actually kind of fun. If we have the direction and everything to Rob and can get us there and back to the airport easily! ;-) 

There are a couple things I would like you to bring if there is room. Those zebra pens, yeah Elder Guerrero wants some if you could bring them as well there is a zebra pen that is extendable, it’s kind of shrinks and you pull it out to use it. He will pay you back for those. Ummm. as well if you could bring a couple decks of cards to give to someone, just the normal ones but with different backs to play nerds! as well a children’s song book for a family here that speaks English, He served in Provo his mission and can`t find one here. And as well just something for the kitchen to give to my last pension here, she is so awesome and has been so good to me. 

Well I got to go, love ya,
   Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment