Friday, February 21, 2014

Last Transfer!!

Dear Family,
      Well this has been the quickest transfer I have ever had. I can´t believe it went by so fast, but it was a blast! Well after it all I´m going to get a new companion, I never thought I´d start to have so many companions at the end of my mission, but that's how the cookie crumbles. I´m excited to just work hard this last transfer and come home feeling really good. I know it’s going to go by so fast! My companion Elder Diaz is going to be companions with my old companion Elder Zeas from Nicaragua, that's kind of cool. We will see how that goes! My new companion is Elder Ochoa, and he is from a crazy new place, Guatemala. My first companion was from there and my last will be too. My 6th Guatemalan! That’s cool though, I heard he´s cool and we will be good zone leaders. So I´m excited. 
       Well we had 1 baptism this last week and we have 2 for this Saturday, so we progressing a lot. We are going to work so hard this last transfer, I want to go home good! We are going to do a cool activity in the ward called "Yo Soy", it is a TV program that goes on here and it’s kind of like American Idol but you have to imitate someone and the best one to imitate after some rounds wins, or something like that. So we are going to do it in our ward and its going to be fun. They already did it once so the second time it will be fun too! Well I´m getting things ready for classes and as well when you guys come out here. I can´t wait but I´m actually a little scared to go home! Well love you guys and hope this week is great. I´ll let you know next week how my companion is! 

Love you all,

      Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment