Saturday, November 17, 2012

Enjoy life!


Dear Family,                                                                                                     6-4-12
     Well this week went very well. I hope everyone is doing so very well. I love you all, and thank you all for the updates. I´m so happy to know mom is walking and recovering quickly. I just want to tell you all, to relax and enjoy life. I´m enjoying so much the mission, I feel its not difficult to teach, to speak, to invite people to come unto Christ. Its just something I do and love! I get the HUGE privilege to see people change their life and its amazing to be a part of this work. I love you all and you´ll get a better email next week. I´m super busy as well and this week end by so fast. I went to sleep Monday and then I woke up and it was sat. time is going by SO FAST!!! I can´t keep track. Its really really crazy!! But that’s how life is, year after year goes by! well Love you all and keep enjoying life. We have 1 baptism planned for every Saturday for the next 3 weeks so we will see how the people progress. They are all so amazing, we are teaching so many people right now!!! 

   Love you all,
        Elder Corbett!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment