Monday, November 26, 2012

Thank you all!!


Dear Family,                                                                                                     8-6-12
    I love every single one of you, I´m so thankful for all your emails and messages. Tomorrow (birthday) is going to be an awesome day, I´m actually going to eat lunch with a member and as well kill a guinea pig to eat Wednesday with another family. I´m sorry this email is so short I took a lot of time reading all your emails. I will have a better email next week, but I´m so thankful for all your love and remembering my birthday! I´m going to work so hard this week, we have 3 people that have baptismal dates this week and will be working our bums off! The whole zone except 1 area as well has baptismal dates! The work is progressing, and we had a wonderful Zone leader Council and after during lunch we went to longhorns to each with president, there was a huge TV with the Olympics going on, I saw Michael Phelps win gold. But I´m loving the mission and will be working very hard! 
   Well times up! Love you all and have a wonderful week!


Love,
   Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment