Friday, November 16, 2012

Time just flies!


Buenos días a todos,                                                                            5-28-12
      Wow I still haven´t heard anything about mom? how is she doing? 

      Well this week just flew by so fast. I feel like its Monday and then the next day is Friday and then Sunday and then I´m writing you all again. The mission is amazing. We had a bunch of lessons today and we are teach a TON of people, So many we can´t keep track of them all. Its actually a little sad. In the other part of the ward they had 4 baptism, it was a family (mom, son, daughter, and cousin). I was with the Elder from that area two weeks ago when we invited them to be baptized. It was really powerful and they have past many hard challenges to get where they are now. But they made it and are happy!! We are preparing a couple people to be baptized the 9th of June, a mom and her son, and as well a bunch of youth. They are awesome and its going to be a lot of work to help them but God can prepare them, if they do there part. Last week when the Mom(Rosalia) came to church she asked me how to pay her tithing. She willingly knowing a little about the church paid her tithing without us even teaching about it. I showed her and she paid her tithing, very wonderful woman of faith.
      Well we ended this month with one baptism but oh how awesome this convert is!! he is something super special!!  I love this kid and I´m going to do all I can so that he can be a missionary!! he received the priesthood yesterday and stayed for all the classes and since his baptism has come in jeans with a white shirt and tie! its awesome because I think that is the best clothes he has. This week we have our zone leader council which is going to be good. I don`t have anything else to report just that everything is going well, enjoying the time I have here in Peru and the Mission I have been given. :-) 
    Love you all,
           Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment