Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Work hard and just hardly working


Dear family,                                                                                          8-13-12
      After all your emails the last week and especially the one from Logan I have buckled myself down a little more to work harder! But something interesting happened, I started working harder but things seem to always get harder. It’s all goo though because that's not going to get me discouraged, we don´t have any sure baptismal dates this week but we have like 5 or 6 that want to be baptized but for each one there is just a little challenge in there. But there is nothing that Lord Can´t does if these people have faith in him. I know these people can make a great change in their lives. 
       Well my birthday went great!! From Monday to Wednesday I was given like 3 or 4 cakes and people sang to me happy birthday! It was wonderful, I loved it! I ate Cuy (Guinea pig) Wednesday, which was SOOO good!! I think that’s my favorite food here, I don´t know why but it’s just so good! I want everyone to try it. I actually killed 2 out of 3 of the guinea pigs for my birthday and the member cooked them and everything, but I think those pictures are for after the mission!! ;-) I felt like...finally I killed my own animal to eat it! It was a crazy experience but now I can say I´m a man! hahaha 
        Well this week we are going to have a training meeting with an area seventy that coming by. I´m excited for that but even more excited that at the end of this month we are going to be able to see an Apostle of God! Elder Christofferson! I´m so very excited for that, and I just am going to work so hard so I can stand in front of him and say I´m doing everything I can! Life is going well and loving every min of my mission right now! I have had the best mission that anyone in the whole world! 
   Love you all and thanks for your prayers and singing me happy birthday, I´ll wait for the presents for when I get home! lol 

Love, 
   Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment