Monday, January 23, 2012

Feliz Navidad, Prospero año y felicidad

Dear Family and Friends, 12-19-11

I guess family you didn`t want to talk to me because we will talk tonight and sunday huh? no just kidding I think your out of town right? well I`ll be calling moms cell phone a little later, I don`t what time but don`t hang up on me.

So this week was a little bit of a down week but fun week. Like our numbers were pretty low and we aren`t having the success I want to have, but I guess because it doesn`t look like i`m going to reach my goal of 4 baptisms this month I feel bad. LOL crazy huh? The mission life is a stressful life. Also my companion was sick again with a big fever and the flu but he´s doing better. But we did have something this week that I will remember forever. We did a skit for a stake talent show with all the Elders. We did a skit called "Super Elderes" I don`t know if you`ve ever heard of it but I have a really good video of it and you`ll all have to see it after my mission or when I send my card home. But I was Harry Potter! It was a blast and SO funny! I also have a christmas gift for the family but haven`t sent it yet so it will be a little late. :-( sorry! I`ll try to send it today if I find time in all the things I need to do to prepare my district for a christmas multi-zone meeting. We as well are going to do a real funny video! I`m going to take some more time this week to write some spritual experiences to the Bishoprick this week that they asked for a couple weeks ago, or maybe month, time goes by so fast I don`t remember. But I`ll talk to you guys soon! love ya and take luck!

Love your elder,

Elder Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment