Friday, January 27, 2012

Some more success!

Not sure what this picture is all about but Carson looks good.
His face has filled out a bit and he looks happy enough!
Loving his letters, he has turned that corner where he given in to mission life!

Dear Family and Friends, 1-16-12

So this week has been a good week of success and challenges. We don´t have a lot of people that are attending regularly to church (I´m talking about investigators.). so I´m a little concerned if we will meet our goal for this month which is 4 baptisms but we had a baptism and confirmation yesterday and Sat. and we have one for this Sat. So we are looking there and seeing what other people can progress and receive a baptism this month.

OH! so I´m the ET Elder, whenever there is a problem with an Elder just send him with Elder Corbett because I know they will do what they are supposed to do. It’s actually something really cool that the president trusts me a lot that he knows he can stick someone with me and know everything will be ok! Sometimes I get frustrated with my companion especially this week but we are working hard and things are getting better and we are trying to help these people that will really progress in the Gospel. I´m so happy for Gabriel, who just got baptized. His grandpa baptized him so that was special for all of them. I feel like it’s the same old same old for this week, nothing too special has happened except this baptism.

I´m become more and more confident in my conviction of the Truth and Right. It’s fun to be a missionary! But the countdown begins! LOL 10 months left. That’s just ridiculous! I can´t believe I have 14 months in the mission I still feel like I´m a newbie and there are times when I don´t know what to say. The mission is a special experience.

It’s been super hot though, I just sweat all day long! I can´t wait to winter, it’s so nice in winter here! Well I hope everything is going well for you all I´m doing good and working hard and praying for you! I love all the support that you give me during this wonderful time in my life, I don´t know if I want to come home. ;-)

Love,

Elder Corbett

Stop, Don't do it!!!!

This was before he was transferred away from the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment