Wednesday, January 18, 2012

No changes

No changes

Dear family and friends, 11-14-11

I took a little too much time doing some things with pictures because this computer has photoshop so I`ll just send you a quick run down.

Friday we didn`t do anything my companion was sick,

Thursday we have a fun activity with our ward about the mission work and they got to practice being missionaries.(everyone was late though it was suppose to start at 7:30 and the first person to come in entered at 8)

Tuesday we went to the temple.

Sunday we had 6 investigators at church, That felt good

I don`t have a transfer so I`ll be in this area till CHRISTMAS!!! yay!!

OH yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!! I love you!!! And as well I forgot to say to Austin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you as well! wow its 11-11-11

I complete 1 year Thursday!!! I`m so excited I`m going to burn something I think to celebrate! I`ll get some good pictures if I do.

Love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week,

Elder Carson Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment